RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler treatments are a quick in-office procedure at The Face Place. Treatments are usually completed in about 30 minutes. Because little to no downtime is required, it’s likely you’ll be free to return to your regular daily routine right afterwards. Your comfort can be significantly improved during the procedure because RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, a local anesthetic. Because the results are immediate, you can leave the office looking more youthful and refreshed.
RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler provides long-lasting and natural results by immediately restoring lost volume. It’s ideal for correcting the following facial areas:
- Smile lines, also called nasolabial folds, which run from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Marionette lines, which begin at the corners of the mouth and extend down toward the chin
- Corners of the mouth can begin to turn downward, giving the look of a constant frown
- Pre-jowls† that form along the jaw-line
- Chin wrinkles If you’re ready to experience the benefits of RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler for yourself, contact The Face Place For detailed information about RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler, visit the RADIESSE® site.