Micro Needling is an effective treatment option for softening fine lines and wrinkles, improve acne scars, stretch marks, hyper pigmentation, minimize pores, brighten and tighten the skin, and improving overall skin tone and texture. Compared to chemical peels, microdermabrasion and laser treatments, micro needling causes substantially less tissue damage with minimal down time.
A medical-grade Micro-Pen, a state-of-the-art precision tool, is available only through skincare professionals. A Micro-Pen works by creating a series of hundreds of microscopic channels into the dermis to stimulate the skin’s natural production of new collagen and elastin, helping skin to look and feel healthier.
- NO skin damage.
- Will not break down filler.
- No fear of hyper pigmentation.
- Suitable for any part of the body.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Suitable for thin and sensitive skin.
- Safer than dermal rollers, utilizing sterile single-use surgical grade disposable needle tips.
- High-speed motor means quick penetration by the needles. This creates a more comfortable experience that patients describe as a sandpaper-like sensation.
- The adjustable needle depth allows MicroPen professionals to customize your treatment.
- Consistent Results, safety and control. Compared to lasers and dermal rollers, a Micro-Pen is able to deliver a predictable healing experience for every patient.